PTA Home Page
pta dedication library
Contact: Lynne Foley
Many Little Tor families have donated books, videos and software to the dedication library. We're sure that these will become very popular items here at Little Tor Elementary School.
A bookplate will be attached to the inside cover of the books. A copy of the bookplates, with your pictures, will appear on the dedication library thank you bulletin board, located outside the nurse's office.
Thank you on behalf of all the children at Little Tor who will read, and learn from these gifts. We are so happy that you're participating in our dedication library!
||ANY: Berenstain Bears Book
by Stan & Jan Berenstain
||ANY: Clifford Book
by Norman Bridwell
||ANY: Arthur Book
by Marc Brown
||ANY: D.W. Book
by Marc Brown
||Click here to see other
- "Adventures from the Past" by Alice Gerard
- "Amelia Writes Again" by Marrisa Moss
- "Blossom, a Girl's Adventures in Revolutionary Rockland" by Eileen Switzer-Clarke
- "Cat Heaven" by Cynthia Rylant
- Computer Software: "Jumpstart Kindergarten"
- "Friends Like Me" Disney Sing Along Songs
- "Harriet the Spy" by Louise Fitzhugh
- "Hidden Picture Books" (Highlights for Children)
- "I Spy" by Jean Marzollo
- "Kartusch" by Stephen Cosgrove
- "Richard Wright and the Library Card" by William Miller, Gregory Christie
- "Rockland County in the 1790s" by Jacquetta M. Haley
- "Shiloh" by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- "The Amelia Bedelia Treasury" by Fritz Siebel and Barbara Siebel Thomas
- "The Baby Sister" by Tomie dePaola
- "The Baby-Sitters Little Sister Series" Books 1-20 by Ann M. Martin
- "The Big Book of Peace" by Lloyd Alexander
- "The Children's Book of Poetry by Beverley Mathias
- "The Rugrats' Book of Chanukah" by Sarah Wilson
- "The Salamander Room" by Anne Mazer
- "When is my Birthday" by Ray Sipherd
- "When Jesse Came Across the Sea" by Amy Hest
Other books requested by the library ...
- Tomie dePaola
- Arnold Lobel
- James Marshall
- Dr. Seuss
- Chris Van Allsburg
- Judith Viorst (Alexander stories) We LOVE these !!
- We like Caldecott Award Books Too !!
Non Fiction Books: (any books about)
- Holidays (ALWAYS a hit!)
- *Lanyards (Popular this year)
- Pet books - dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, etc...
- The Titanic !!!
- Yo-Yos! (Very popular this year too!)
- ANY American Girl Collection
- ANY book by Beverly Cleary
- ANY book by Roald Dahl
- ANY Hardy Boys book by Dixon
- ANY book by Sid Fleischman
- ANY book by Joanna Hurwitz
- ANY Nancy Drew book by Carolyn Keene
- ANY book by Lois Lowry
- ANY Wayside School book by Louis Sachar or ANY of his other books, for that matter
- Extra Copies of the Caldecott and Newberry award winners!
- ANY book you love, a child at Little Tor may love too